I'm not quite sure what the question is so I'm making the question 'first
five monsters in Blow That Trumpet Gabriel per current outline'.
Dragon, ghost, zombie, demon, al. (Wiki that last one, it's fascinating.)
1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Sadly this is not a joke. I may be fuzzing the definition of 'child',
though, I was fourteen when OotP hit shelves. (Has Deathly Hallows really
been out for six years now?)
1) Somewhere I can call my own (I live in hope)
2) The basement I type this from
3) My friends' place in Pittsburgh
Supernatural's Ruby, Supernatural's Mary, Disney's Belle, Harry Potter's
Hermione, Community's Britta.
[redacted because jukebox_fest], [redacted because jukebox_fest] (lucky me
I matched on two songs!), Dresden Dolls' "Half Jack", Counting Crows'
"Angels of the Silences", Jimmy Ruffin's "What Becomes of the
Clue, Ever After, Romeo and Juliet, Blazing Saddles, The Reduced
Shakespeare Company's Complete Works of William Shakespeare.
Sarah, Becca, Rae, Leah, and Luke Driscoll. (From Blow That Trumpet
Gabriel. I might swap out Luke for Maricel de la Cruz, though, she
shows up sooner.)
Veggie lasagna, chocolate, pasta e fagioli (made with Mom's friend Jeff's
recipe), Mom's leftover-steak and rice thing, pork chops marinated with
Mom's marinade and then the marinade gets boiled and poured over rice and
Supernatural (still, sadly), Avatar: the Last Airbender, Community, Lost